Tell us who you are, where you are and why you are here.
Chesterfield
Certs:
Comptia A+

Greetings and good day

Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:08 am

I am finally returning to this industry in hopes to start a career. In the past I once attempted to do so but had many educators tell me that they felt this field was not for me and for a time I believed them. Now I've come back as a second attempt and my understanding and knowledge has grown.

I recently obtained my A+ certification and will soon be taking my Net+ both only stepping stones and I'm not planning on stopping from there; I can't stop learning and there's so much to learn which is exciting.

Currently, I am attending an educational institution that I have lost faith in and am attempting to not have my progress stifled and am reaching out to a plethora of outlets and literature to expand my knowledge base since I have hit a bit of a wall on some issues that are networking related.

I look forward to reaching out to this community for assistance and if something is deeper than my current understanding I know I'll have to expand on concepts that I may not fully grasp, on my own time but I thank the you all in advance.

Return to New Member Introductions