Tell us who you are, where you are and why you are here.
macattack03
Certs:
network plus

intro

Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:48 pm

I'm joining the networking forum to find some others that have more knowledge than myself with networking and making this stuff work. I'm networking + certified but its been a good while since I got my cert and didn't really get into networking until just recently. My name is Brandon, I'm 29 years old serving on Active duty Army for the past 10 years. I enjoy computers as a hobby and get to work with them for basic tasks on a daily basis. I just recently started diving into the networking world specifically working towards my CCNA. I have a home lab in which I encounter most of my problems but I'm a person that tinkers with things until I figure them out hopefully without breaking them. Well I don't want to write a novel so enough with introductions. Hope to meet some great people that can point me in the right direction for some issues I've been having.

wirerat
Post Whore
Certs:
More than none

Re: intro

Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:33 am

Welcome!
"See packet, be packet, you are packet. Ignore all else!" -The Networker
packetsdropped.wordpress.com

deanwebb
Post Whore
Certs:
CCNA R&S, CCNP Security, BCEB, MOSMWNMTK

Re: intro

Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:36 am

Howdy! Reading and labbing are what we are all about. If you got a crazy lab issue, post your cleaned-up config (no IPs, password hashes, etc) in code tags, and we'll be all over it like a donkey on a waffle.
Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.

http://www.networking-forums.com

Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | IT'S NOT THE FIREWALL!!!

Return to New Member Introductions